I'm back with one more "Improve your Handwriting Challenge"!
It's a fun way to practice daily, keep a photo archive of your handwriting and see how you've improved through time. You can also interact online with other people doing the same challenge, and also you can get inspired by others' handwriting too.
So, for May it's going to be 31 days of handwriting prompts that will hopefully get you to start practicing your handwriting every day. The theme for this month's words is 'Words with more than 10 Letters'.
Here's how to participate:
- Follow me (Christina) @christina77star over on Instagram.
- If you want, you can download and print the monthly prompts here.
- Each day there is a corresponding prompt, that you simply have to write on a piece of paper. You can also choose to have a dedicated notebook for your daily handwriting practice. Try and focus on the word and the letters as you write them. You can repeat the word as many times as you want. Look at the way that you wrote the word the first time and the way you wrote it the last time. Is there a difference? Do you think you need to work on a specific letter?
- Take a photo of your practice and tag it with #improveyourhandwritingchallenge, so that it gets added to the feed.
- At the end of each month look back at your practice pages and see how you've improved.
- Make sure to encourage each other and have fun!
- Please share this post to spread the word and invite others to join in the fun and improve their handwriting as well!
Thank you for joining in!
Improve Your Handwriting Course
Basic, step by step video lessons that help you practise and become more confident with your handwriting.