If you are unhappy with the way your handwriting looks and you're searching for ways to improve it, then you're at the right place.
- Maybe you are overwhelmed and you don't know how or where to start.
- You might have tried to change your handwriting before, but there is no structure to your practice.
- You find it hard to set a time during the day to practise your handwriting.
- Or you don't like how your current handwriting looks and you are searching for more inspiration.
Do any of these sound familiar?
Every since I was at school, I was fascinated with letters and the way people write. I remember constantly looking at others' handwriting and getting inspired by them to change and improve my own.
Now my handwriting looks better than ever, and I can help you do the same.
A beautiful handwriting style is always noticed
- It makes you feel good writing in your journal, sending cards and letters, showing your notes and so on.
- The skill of handwriting remains important in education, employment and in everyday life.
- Good handwriting can help you focus, boost your memory and be more productive.
- Improving your handwriting can help you feel more confident.
Let's improve your handwriting together!
Through this course we're going to:
- Analyse your current handwriting and choose the right materials
- Practise your letters (both uppercase and lowercase), as well as your numbers and punctuation.
- Practise words and phrases (pangrams) using all the letters.
- Follow tips, techniques and a suggested practice schedule to help you along.
Let's start together now!
What's included in the course?
7 easy video lessons to guide you along your practice.
A workbook with loads of printables including basic shapes, letters, numbers and punctuation, as well as words and phrases.
5 types of empty practice sheets to use.
A monthly Instagram challenge to take part and interact with others.